The 21st Australasian Data Science and Machine Learning Conference (AUSDM'23)Auckland, New Zealand, 11-13 December 2023
Call for Tutorials and Workshops
AUSDM’23 will feature an array of tutorials and workshops, and we are now welcoming proposals for these sessions. These are excellent opportunities to provide both introductory knowledge and in-depth exploration on topics related to data mining from a theoretical and practical perspective. We encourage proposals that will appeal to a wide variety of interests within our community
Please submit proposals of up to 3 pages, adhering to the following structure:
- Abstract (maximum of 250 words)
- Outline: Detail the subject matter to be covered and its depth.
- Objectives and Learning Outcomes: Outline the goals of the tutorial or workshop and what attendees stand to gain (new skills, knowledge, or understanding).
- Previous Presentations: If this tutorial or workshop has been conducted elsewhere, please provide a list of these instances, along with the audience size.
- Presenters: Include names, affiliations, emails, and short bios of each presenter. The bios should indicate the presenters’ research interests and areas of expertise relevant to the tutorial’s or workshop’s topic. If there are multiple presenters, please specify how the time will be divided.
Please send your proposal in PDF format to the Tutorial and Workshop Chair, Dr Andrew Lensen, at Andrew.Lensen@vuw.ac.nz. The deadline for proposal submissions is the 15th of September 2023. We will notify the successful applicants by the 29th of September 2023. We eagerly await your contributions and look forward to an engaging and insightful AUSDM’23.
Days until Conference